Direct to Garment is a full color digital imprint that embeds directly into the fibers on the shirt. It leaves the shirt with a very soft feel.
- We can not color match or provide pantone matching with direct to garment.
- We only print on 100% Cotton Garments of any color. Lighter colors normally print better.
- White garments can be made of blends, or 100% Polyester.
- No garment can be treated with a stain resistant/waterproofing chemical.
- Avoid products with more than a 1X1 rib fabric as fabric weave will affect print detail.
- DTG Printing uses water based inks, and doesn’t produce the brightest, most vivid color.
Dye lots may affect print quality in an order.
Fleece must be 90% cotton.
Throughout our extensive research and testing of many brands and styles, the apparel we recommend to obtain optimal results are listed below.
- Hanes Nano Tee
- Gildan Softsyle
- American Apparel 100% Cotton Styles
- Next Level 100% Cotton Styles
- Anvil A980
- Gildan Ultra Cotton
- Hanes Beefy Tee
Any brand or style not listed above, cannot be recommended for printing. If any other garment style is supplied for your orders, we cannot guarantee print quality and will not be responsible for finished product.
Safety Colors, Camo & Washed/Dyed Garments print very poorly.
Printing Limitations with Specialty Garments
- We cannot print on or above pocket tees of any kind.
- We cannot print on sweats that contain hoods or pockets.
- We cannot print on shorts, sweat pants, or bags of any kind.
- We cannot print on sleeves.
- We cannot print over seams.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.