Notepads come in 25, 50 or 100 sheets backed by chipboard and are glued at the top. They are available in 1, 2, and 4 color printing. 1 & 2 Color Notepads are available in Pantone colors.
While you can add printing to any part of the page, we recommend keeping printing minimal and at the top of the page other than ruled lines or light images.
Notepads are a popular way to keep your company identity in front of customers. They are also a great tool for keeping your message in front of an audience. Consider Notepads at your next seminar, conference, or any place your audience needs to take notes.
Artistic Notepads with engaging design or clever messaging are also popular products.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
- 3.5″ x 8.5″
- 4″ x 6″
- 4.25″ x 5.5″
- 5.5″ x 8.5″
- 8.5″ x 11″
70# Linen Text with Chip Board
You may be familiar with this type of stock from business stationary or letterhead with a subtle, woven, fabric-like finish.
This thinner linen option offers a unique non-glossy look enhanced with a subtle, woven linen finish. Unlike linen finish letterhead stocks, this linen finish digital stock is not watermarked. Chip Board provides a firm backing for notepads.
70# Uncoated Text with Chip Board
You may be familiar with this type of stock from business stationary or typical letterhead.
This paper has a quality feel, folds easily, and is a good choice when you don’t want a slick and shiny finish. Chip Board provides a firm backing for notepads.
Full color on both sides of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and black on the back.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print-ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.