Presentation Folders are a tool designed to package and organize several other pieces of printing. In addition to the standard folder design, Presentation Folders have 1 or 2 pockets on the inside to hold your materials. They also offer convenient corner slots on the interior pockets to make it easy to include a business card.
Presentation Folders help you professionally organize and package your printed materials. You can use them in one-on-one meetings or with large groups to ensure consistent organization. They make it easy for your recipients to keep all of the material you provide together in an easily transportable and organized way. Presentation Folders also offer you a nice sized canvas to emphasize your brand or reinforce your message.
Presentation Folders work for a wide range of uses from seminars to sales kits. Don’t plan a meeting or give someone several pieces of printing without Presentation Folders.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
- 5.25″ x 10.5″
- 6″ x 9″
- 9″ x 12″
- 9″ x 14.5″ – Legal Size
- Each size (above) indicates the finished size of the Folders.
14pt Gloss Cover
You may be familiar with this type of stock from presentation folders.
This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
Full color on both sides of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and black on the back.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
AQ 2 Sides
AQ is short for Aqueous Coating. This is a semi-gloss, environmentally friendly, water-based coating applied over the entire front and back of the printed piece. It provides additional gloss and protection, and it can be written on with a ballpoint pen.
UV 1 Side
UV is short for Ultra Violet Light-Cured Coating. This is a high-gloss coating applied over the entire printed piece. It is not recommended for products you need to write on after being printed.
Presentation Folders come with either 1 or 2 interior pockets. Business Card slits are optional on one or both pockets.
- 1 Pocket right side with Business Cards Slits
- 1 Pocket right side without Business Card Slits
- 2 Pockets without Business Card slits
- 2 Pockets with Business Card slits both sides
- 2 Pockets with Business Card slits left side
- 2 Pockets with Business Card slits right side
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print-ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.