Counter Cards are printed in full color on rigid substrates and include a white fold-out double wing easel back to hold them upright for display. They range in size from 8.5” x 11” to 11” x 17” and are designed for indoor use.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
Counter Cards are most often used to provide information within business or trade show environments. Retail locations may use Counter Cards near the register or at a display to call attention to specific products or special promotions. They may also be used for many other applications, including display graphics in seminars and presentations, courtroom exhibits, and anyplace else where freestanding rigid graphics are desired.
Available in custom sizes ranging from 8.5″ x 11″ up to 11″ high x 17″ wide.
- 8.5″ x 11″
- 9″ x 12″
- 10″ x 13″
- 17″ x 11″
- 11″ x 17″
3/16″ Foam-Core White
A foam center with white semi-gloss paper backing on both sides, Foam-Core is both lightweight and rigid. The foam is easy to cut for custom fitting into existing displays and can be printed on both sides.
3/16″ Gator Board White
A white polystyrene foam center bonded between two semi-gloss white vinyl sheets, Gator Board is lightweight and rigid. Gator Board has a higher load capacity than Foam-Core, so it tends to last longer. It is easy to cut for custom fitting into existing displays and can be printed on both sides.
3/16″ Gator Board Black
A black polystyrene foam center is bonded between two semi-gloss vinyl sheets. The back is black for situations when you don’t want to call attention to the back of your display, and the front is white for best color reproduction. Gator Board has a higher load capacity than Foam-Core, so it tends to last longer. It is easy to cut for custom fitting into existing displays. Almost always, printing is only on the front.
24pt C2S Gloss Board
Roughly the same thickness as 6 sheets of copy paper stacked together, 24 Pt. Gloss Board has a shiny finish. It is easy to cut for custom fitting into existing frames and can be printed on both sides.
1/8″ Sintra White
A stiff, lightweight, plastic that is resistant to the elements, Sintra is an ideal solution for signage. Its textured surface provides a matte appearance, so it produces low glare and shows the graphics clearly. It’s also easy to cut to fit any display and can be printed on both sides.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.