Posters are printed on 9 mil photo paper in either high or semi gloss in full color on one side with available lamination and in a wide range of sizes from 12″ x 12″ to a huge 59″ x 100′ (feet).
Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. Proofs are typically shown half size. For other details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Due to material, all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, which makes exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders, please make sure they are at least 2″ thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides after cutting.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
Posters are printed on one side and intended for display. They can be used for a number of applications, including the classic movie or event Poster. There are many other uses, such as in-store signage, product advertising, and information and directions. Consider Posters any time you want to convey the same information to everyone at a specific location.
Posters can be a great product for people to buy as souvenirs or art displays.
Available in custom sizes ranging from 12″ x 12″ up to 100″ high x 59′ wide.
9 mil High Gloss
This thick, sturdy stock is ideal for top quality poster printing and is finished with a high gloss sheen to help catch attention.
9 mil Semi Gloss
This thick, sturdy stock is ideal for top quality poster printing and is finished with a semi-gloss sheen that lets your colors speak for themselves.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
Lamination is a thin layer of synthetic material applied or “laminated” over the image side of a printed piece. In addition to either a gloss or matte finish, it adds durability and a degree of moisture protection.
Gloss Lamination: Lamination with a shiny or “gloss” finish
Matte Lamination: Lamination with a flat or “matte” finish.
Dry Erase Lamination: This adhesive-backed, clear film laminate is designed for dry erase use, so it can be written on and erased over and over. The laminate can also add protection to products for both indoor and outdoor use.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.