Rider Signs hang from traditional yard signs and are commonly used by realtors to add valuable information like a pending sale or special property features. They are printed in full color on rigid 4mm corrugated plastic and are available in sizes ranging from 18″ x 4″ to 36″ x 6″.
Rider Signs can be ordered with or without grommets for hanging. Pins, which are very similar to 6″ beefy stakes, are also available to place a Rider Sign on top of a Yard Sign.
Note: Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. For details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
Rider Signs are effective marketing tools because they can be used indoors and outdoors, and are durable enough to be left in place for longer periods of time. Commonly used for real estate sales, Rider Signs are effective for increasing awareness of unique features or drawing attention to a property.
Because they are made from sturdy corrugated plastic, Rider Signs are ideal for outdoor applications. They resist the elements and don’t flop around like thinner materials.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
- 18″ x 4″
- 18″ x 6″
- 24″ x 4″
- 24″ x 6″
- 36″ x 4″
- 36″ x 6″
4mm White Corrugated Plastic
Strong perpendicular to the flutes and designed to withstand the elements or for indoor use, 4mm White Corrugated Plastic is durable and lightweight. The channels between the flutes accommodate yard sign stakes perfectly and the bright white finish showcases colors and designs. It can be printed on both sides.
Full color on both sides of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
Rider Clips are 8″ tall and are constructed from 9 gauge galvanized steel and will hold a sign stable, though they are recommended for one-time use.
Grommets can be added in the top 2 corners.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.