Stretched Canvas is printed on 15 mil White Canvas in full color on one side and is available in sizes ranging from 8″ x 8″ to 48″ x 48″ (inches) in 2 inch increments.
Two different frame widths are available. Choose from 3/4″ and 1 1/2″ frame depth. For both options, staples will be in the back of the frame rather than the sides.
Note:0.75″ framing will fit in most frames. 1.5″ framing will likely require custom frames.
Sawtooth wall hangers are also available.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
Stretched Canvas is often used to reproduce artwork for framing. Whether photos or fine art, Stretched Canvas will give you an authentic look.
Available in custom sizes ranging from 8″ x 8″ up to 48″ high x 48″ wide in 2 inch increments.
15 mil White Canvas
When you want to give your print the true look and feel of canvas, have it printed on our 15 mil White Canvas.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
Standard Gallery Wrap
Your image continues around the sides. The outer 1 1/2″ of the image gets wrapped around the stretcher bars. This creates a continuous appearance to the image. Since the edges of the image will be wrapped, the outer 1 1/2″ of the image will not be visible from the front.
Solid Border Gallery Wrap
Your image stops at the edge. The wrapped edges are either solid black or white. This allows the entire image to be viewed from the front.
Mirror Image Gallery Wrap
Your image stops at the edge. The outer 1 1/2″ of the image are copied and flipped to create a mirrored effect along the edges. This allows the entire image to be viewed from the front while creating a continuous appearance along the edges.
Mirror Image Gallery Wraps and Borders are available for an additional prepress fee for file setup.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.