Vinyl Banners are printed in full color on one side of 13 oz. vinyl in a matte finish with sizes ranging from 2′ x 2′ to a huge 150′ x 8′. They are built to stand up to the elements, though they do wear with time. We offer a variety of finishing options, including hemming, grommets, and pole pockets.
Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. Proofs are typically shown half size. For other details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Due to the material, all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, which makes exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders, please make sure they are at least 2″ thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides after cutting.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print-ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
Vinyl Banners communicate your message in a highly visible way. Vinyl Banners are your tool to go big with your message. They can be used in a number of ways, including temporary signage, making printed announcements you want everyone passing by to see, and as start and finish lines for races. If you’re opening a new store, having a sale, or announcing an event and you want to let passersby know, use Vinyl Banners.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
Available in custom sizes ranging from 2′ x 2′ up to 150′ Wide x 8′ High.
13 oz Matte Vinyl
Water resistant and sturdy enough for outdoor use, Matte Vinyl creates a flat background that helps your text or design pop on the banner.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
You can select from a variety of finishing options to help hang or support your banners.
- No Hems and No Grommets
- Welded Hems without Grommets
- Sewn Hems without Grommets
- Welded Hems and Corner Grommets
- Sewn Hems and Corner Grommets
- Welded Hems and Grommets every 2 feet
- Sewn Hems and Grommets every 2 feet
- Pole Pockets on the left and right sides
- Pole Pockets on the top and bottom
Wind Slits are added every 2 sq. feet.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.