Vinyl Labels are adhesive-backed vinyl printed in full color on one side of 4 mil permanent adhesive with either a matte or gloss finish. Matte and gloss laminations are available for a high-end finish and added durability. Vinyl Labels come in a range of sizes from 1′ x 1′ to 100′ by 53″ (inches).
Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. Proofs are typically shown half size. For other details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Due to material, all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, which makes exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders, please make sure they are at least 2″ thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides after cutting.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
Vinyl Labels are a great solution to turn your windows into advertising space. Put them up as temporary signage. Rather than banners that need to be hung or supported by stakes, Vinyl Labels stick to any flat surface. They are also designed with a silver backing that blocks out any underlying images, so they are great idea for updating your brand, logo, or name, and you can use them temporarily over your permanent signage.
Available in custom sizes ranging from 1′ x 1′ up to 100′ high x 53″ wide.
4 mil Gloss Permanent Adhesive
This permanent adhesive-backed, high gloss vinyl has a shiny finish to emphasize your colors and design.
4 mil Matte Permanent Adhesive
This permanent adhesive-backed, matte vinyl has a flat finish to let your colors and design show true.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
Lamination helps protect the design of your decals from the elements without taking away from the impact of your design.
Three options are available for lamination, so you can determine the look and texture of your labels.
- No Lamination
- 1.5 mil Gloss Lamination
- 1.5 mil Matte Lamination
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.