Just like Window Cling but constructed to affix to walls, Wall Decals are either light adhesive-backed or designed to cling by using static. Commonly contour cut, they print on 4 mil clear or frost white synthetic material in full color on one side. It is designed for display on window glass, though you can also use it on other smooth surfaces. Wall Decals come in a range of sizes from 2′ x 3′ to 15′ by 4.4’.
Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. Proofs are typically shown half size. For other details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Due to material, all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, which makes exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders, please make sure they are at least 2″ thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides after cutting.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
Wall Decals are a way to use your windows to tell a message, whether it’s a clearance sale, new inventory arrival, or something less conventional. Wall Decals material applications have expanded beyond the window to include painted walls and smooth surfaces of all kinds. Use Wall Decals for promotional messaging. When you want to display your message on a window or a wall and be able to remove it without leaving residue or pulling paint (in good condition), try Wall Decals.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
Available in custom sizes ranging from 1′ x 1′ up to 75′ wide x 53″ high.
4 mil Clear Low-Tac Adhesive
Designed for indoor use, this clear, mild adhesive-backed substrate lets people on either side of the window see through the areas where there is not a printed design. The Low-Tac adhesive helps keep the Wall Decals in place with very little to no residue left upon removal.
4 mil Frost White Low-Tac Adhesive
Designed for indoor use, this white, mild adhesive-backed substrate creates a white background for your design. The Low-Tac adhesive helps keep the Wall Decals in place with very little to no residue left upon removal.
Fabric White Low-Tac Adhesive
Designed for indoor use, this mild adhesive-backed, white satin fabric substrate creates a bright white background for your design. The fabric is made of woven polyester. The Low-Tac adhesive helps keep the Wall Decals in place with very little to no residue left upon removal.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
Contour Cut creates a custom shape. It is recommended to keep Contour Cut designs simple like arrows, stars or other basic objects for accurate, clean edges.For more complex cuts, please submit a custom estimate.
Die lines must be included in files uploaded for Contour Cut.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.