The X-Frame Stand is made entirely out of fiberglass and aluminum, so it is both lightweight and very durable. The stands come in 3 different sizes. This display stand also comes with a FREE travel bag. Banner Included
X-Frame Banners print in full color on one side on a synthetic 12 mil White Matte Block-out Banner or 13 oz. Matte Vinyl and finished with 4 grommets. They come in 3 size options to match the corresponding size stands and can be rolled for storage.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
X-Frame Banners with Stand are used anywhere you would like to display large format freestanding graphics. They are most often used where portability is a key consideration, such as at trade shows, seminars, and presentations. X-Frame Banners with Stand are also a good idea if you would like to move them around within your business environment. Consider using them for storefront displays to showcase a new product or special. Our Banners exhibit a wide color gamut, so they are great for colorful graphics. X-Frame Stands come in 3 sizes to accommodate any of the 3 X-Frame Banner sizes we offer.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
Available in numerous sizes to accommodate a variety of uses.
- 24″ x 63″
- 32″ x 73″
- 48″ x 78″
Compiled of fiberglass and aluminum, X-Frame Stands weigh under 3 lb. and assemble in seconds.
13 oz Matte Vinyl
Water resistant and sturdy enough for outdoor use, Matte Vinyl creates a flat background that helps your text or design pop on the banner.
12 mil White Matte Block-out Banner
With two super smooth white vinyl outer surfaces and a center black layer designed to block light from showing through the banner, this material is perfect for printing high quality graphics that will not be affected by light from behind.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.