Yard Signs are printed in full color on rigid 4mm corrugated plastic and are available in sizes ranging from 12″ x 12″ to 48″ x 46″. With printing on either one or both sides, Yard Signs can be oriented in landscape or portrait.
Utilize the vertical flutes (almost always a landscape orientation) to allow H-Wire and Beefy Stakes to be inserted into the bottom of the sign. Yard Signs can also be ordered with grommets for hanging either indoors or outdoors. Yard Signs do not include stakes.
Note: Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. For details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Customer must supply appropriately sized print ready art for any images and logos they wish to use on the product. Editing of customer supplied artwork will be at an additional cost.
• Great for both indoor and outdoor use
• Available in various quantities and sizes
• Round corners and Grommet options available on select rigid signs
Yard Sign Info & Accessories
Yard Signs are effective marketing tools because they can be used indoors and outdoors, and are durable enough to be left in place for longer periods of time. Commonly used for real estate and political campaigns, Yard Signs are effective for increasing awareness of a brand, company, or person in any setting.
Because they are made from sturdy corrugated plastic, Yard Signs are ideal for outdoor applications. They resist the elements and don’t flop around like thinner materials.
In addition to outdoor, Yard Signs are also often used for indoor applications. They are strong and light, and available with grommets in either 2 or 4 corners for easy hanging.
Available in custom sizes ranging from 12″x 12″ up to 48″ high x 46″ wide.
4 mm White Corrugated Plastic
Strong perpendicular to the flutes and designed to withstand the elements or for indoor use, 4mm White Corrugated Plastic is durable and lightweight. The channels between the flutes accommodate yard sign stakes perfectly and the bright white finish showcases colors and designs. It can be printed on both sides.
Grommets are round, metal hole reinforcements. They are a convenient addition to use for mounting your printed piece. Grommets are available in 2 or 4 corners.
Contour Cut creates a custom shape. It is recommended to keey Contour Cut designs simple like arrows, stars, or other basic objects for accurate, clean edges.
Die lines must be included in files uploaded for Contour Cut.
Pole Wires are 18″ wide by 8″ tall and are constructed from 9 gauge galvanized steel. They are designed to attach to poles by using plastic ties, so they can sit at a variety of heights depending on desired use and location. They will hold a sign stable, though they are recommended for short term use.
H-Wire Stakes are 10″ wide by 30″ high (for a sign that sits 14″ above the ground when Stakes are fully inserted) and constructed from 9 gauge galvanized steel. They will hold a sign stable, though they are recommended for one-time use. The bottom rung of the H-Wire increases stability and may also be used to assist when inserting the stake into the ground.
Full color on both sides of the sheet. This option can reproduce the range of colors you see in a typical photograph out of the standard 4 printing colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.